Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th!!

I got the chemo pump discontinued this morning. Won't have to carry it around with me all weekend. I will get it hooked back up on Monday again for week 2 of chemo and radiation. It's amazing how much better I feel not having to carry that around with me everywhere I go. I ran into my doctor at the hospital and she said I could swim and take my showers this weekend. I am so happy and oh how I hate taking baths!

Anyway I just realized that I had mentioned the spot on my lungs in a previous post. The spot is still there and although they cannot rule out cancer with the CT scan, they don't believe that is what it is. I will have to have a follow up CT in a couple months to monitor the spot and in the meantime the clinical trial is out.

Happy 4th of July. Enjoy the fireworks.

No comments: