Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Round 2 is finished

Just a quick update. I finished the second round of chemo last Friday and I've decided chemo really is no fun at all. I finally feel better again today. I spent the last few days trying to force myself to eat and drink because I didn't want to end up in the hospital again. The chemo really took it out of me this time, but I only have 2 more rounds to go. I'm thinking I am going to make it through this after all. I just have to make it through January now, and that's right around the corner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you Debi. Didn't seem like there was any bad news so I guess that's good news.

Here's two words that will put a smile on your face... Manny's back.


Till next time,

Tony

YAMW said...

HI
I hope you had a good thanksgiving this year. No news from you for a week or so. I hope that all is well.
xoxo
Margherita