Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Getting better again....

I've turned the corner again. After a good night of sleep and a little more time away from the chemo, I'm starting to feel much better. Today I'm actually able to hold down more liquids and some more solid foods. It actually doesn't hurt to eat today. Wow! Who knew rice tasted so good! I'm actually feeling like I might be up to actually doing something today. Yippee!

Well that's all for now. Just thought I'd let everyone know I'm doing much better than I was last time I posted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it Debi, good to see your so upbeat. Looking for something to do? Hey I know, take a picture! It's been quite awhile since we at flickr have seen anything from you.

Tony

whirlygig said...

I am so very happy to hear that you are feeling better and more energetic. I enjoyed the pictures you added to Flickr and it was wonderful to have you back with more additions.

Try eating something you used to not like and see if it tastes better now. I've gone on long diets with a limited variety of food and I found I liked things I hated before when I was finished.

YAMW said...

Oh Debi. I am so glad that you are better. I hope that this Chemo is over soon and you can start back on really living your life and studying. You are in my thoughts. I will have to stop by your Flickr page and see what goodies you have to show us! Hugs from Austria...Margherita